| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Parintins in January is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in January is dampish. A sizable 205.8mm (8.1in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Parintins January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Parintins, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Parintins:
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 759.6 kms (472 miles) NNE
- Tirios, Brazil - 547.1 kms (340 miles) N
- Macapa, Brazil - 697.9 kms (433.7 miles) ENE
- Breves, Brazil - 702.5 kms (436.5 miles) E
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 509.9 kms (316.9 miles) E
- Obidos, Brazil - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) ENE
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) ENE
- Santarem, Brazil - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) E
- Belterra, Brazil - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) E
- Altamira, Brazil - 507.4 kms (315.3 miles) E
- Tucurui, Brazil - 788.3 kms (489.8 miles) E
- Itaituba, Brazil - 199.8 kms (124.1 miles) SSE
- Maraba, Brazil - 893.7 kms (555.4 miles) ESE
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 689.1 kms (428.2 miles) SE